Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • JimW
    Participant
    #36768 |

Thanks to all who helped out tonight, a great nights racing (although I didn’t see much!) very positive comments about the novice race,, see you next week.. ๐Ÿ˜€

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #46699 |

A few really good comments coming in on twitter and Facebook ๐Ÿ™‚ I really enjoyed it

AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #46700 |

Got nothing but positive comments and thanks as riders brought their numbers back. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jules
    Participant
    #46701 |

Great evening and the rain stayed away.

Hopefully see more WVCC members taking part in the novice race next week. Only Colin having a go last night!!!!!! It’s only a fiver as well.

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #46702 |

Maybe Jamie can do it instead of chasing KOMs ๐Ÿ˜‰

mnowell3096
    Participant
    #46703 |

Well organised and made signing on easy and stress free, so I wasn’t panicking before the start! Good job guys! Enjoyed it and looking forward to next week now! ๐Ÿ™‚

ColinW
    Participant
    #46704 |

Really had a great time in the novice race, i think it will be race 2 for me next week providing the weather stays dry, thanks to all those that have encourage me to take part, a bit daunting but once I got going it was just like a fast club ride. I hope to see Jamie Wilson next week in the novice race ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jamie
    Participant
    #46705 |

Ok Ok im going ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
    I hope i wont regret this ๐Ÿ™‚

Paul
    Participant
    #46706 |

you entering the right race next week matt?
    I do echo what you say with organisation.

mnowell3096
    Participant
    #46707 |

Yes i am titch, looking forward to it, the weather forecast doesn’t look too good though!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Paul
    Participant
    #46708 |

best weather for it! demoralising to others which is good for aggressive racing.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Road Racing’ is closed to new topics and replies.