Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Andy Wood
    Participant
    #36782 |

Sorry I couldn’t be there last night for the last Oulton Park. I heard that it went well despite another crash.

I think you’ll all join me in saying congrats to Jim on another Oulton Park series. It ran very smoothly & introducing the novice race was inspired thinking. It’s tough work organising 1 race never mind 3, Jim made it look easy. Chapeau.

JimW
    Participant
    #46758 |

Thanks woody on behalf of my co-organiser Les Charnley and myself, but you know it is impossible to do anything like this without the help and support of many club members. The big thanks goes to them, you know you are. we’ll done all. 😀

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #46759 |

Yes, Well done Jim

I really enjoyed the Novice race and it was really well received each week, i trust it will continue next year 😀

ColinW
    Participant
    #46760 |

A big thanks to all the organisers, it was great having the chance to race as a novice, it was a good intro to racing and a great insight. Although I won’t be able to race every weekend it has given me some confidence to consider a few events during the racing season.

NickB
    Participant
    #46761 |

Yes -thanks to everyone who helped with the events. I only managed the one this year but it was an excellent race on a beautiful evening.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Road Racing’ is closed to new topics and replies.