Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • tthew
    Participant
    #34839 |

I’ve got a short notice pass out for tomorrow, so I’m going for a trip to Llandegla. I’ll be aiming to start riding about 10 to 10.15, and will wear my club shirt so anyone else that fancies joining me I’ll be easy to spot. Will try and check back here before I leave to see if there are any takers.

tthew
    Participant
    #37847 |

Yeah i will come if you want. (Not really but i wanted your post to look like you had friends). 👿

Eleanor
    Participant
    #37848 |

Matthew it sounds like you’ll be playing with yourself then. Or your imaginary friend? So sad! Sorry we can’t come, we’re having a party for James as he’s off to Oz for a gap year…

tthew
    Participant
    #37849 |

A year in Oz, lucky James!.

Really must get in the habit of logging out of my account when I leave the computer.

andybeswick
    Participant
    #37850 |

Howd’ya get on matt? Those new trails they put in any good?

tthew
    Participant
    #37851 |

Yeah, really enjoyed it. There’s a long new bit of black run just opened that’s jumpy and fast, but unfortunately it’s an alternative to one of the old good bits, so I’m going to have to take a map next time to work out how to get back to the top for another run. Had a bash round the skills area too, didn’t break myself or the bike, (bonus) but gave the pump track a miss. I tried that last time, and it’s never good for your self esteem to purposely go and embarrass yourself in front of a gang of 10 year olds!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.