Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Jules
    Participant
    #35359 |

Names to Graham Gregory

kris
    Participant
    #39617 |

Do we need to sort our own room shares?

johnk
    Participant
    #39618 |

I thought they were all single rooms?

Jules
    Participant
    #39619 |

Shared room John.

I’ll have to put up with Elaine’s snoring 😀

Andy Wood
    Participant
    #39620 |

Reminds me of school days and choosing who you were going to sit next to on the bus on a school trip.

kris
    Participant
    #39621 |

This is where I find how unpopular I am 🙂

WHO WANTS TO SHARE WITH ME? I don’t snore I promise!

Andy Wood
    Participant
    #39622 |

I’ll be your roomie if you’re sorting it out.

nofear
    Participant
    #39623 |

Hi all,

Just spoke to Graham and he has sent out an e-mail to as many people as he can, but some e-mails are bouncing back. He has sent the route sheet and contact details for the drivers. Also the cafe stop has changed in Ruthin due to a last minute catering problem. He also stressed that everybody should be at Moss farm for 8am for a 8:15 departure. Nobody should leave before 8:15 as Graham wants to check that everybody is there before they leave so they can be properly briefed and so he knows who is on the road for safety reasons as we have a huge number of riders on the road. Graham will decide how to split the groups on the morning but this should be co-ordianted by Graham so that he and the helpers know exactly who is doing what.

I also spoke to Adrian earlier and he will upload the route sheet / instructions on the website shortly for those who didn’t receive the e-mail.

Thanks to Graham for his many efforts organizing this as he has had to make several trips to Ruthin in recent weeks including today, not to mention all the bookings for over 70 people and sorting out drivers etc. I’m sure we will all enjoy a great weekend.

Cheers

Dave

AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #39624 |

As Dave has just mentioned, all the details can be found on the site, in the club news section, at: Club News – Llanberis 2012.

Andy Wood
    Participant
    #39625 |

Yeah I need a bit of help with the route once it’s online as I can’t figure it out from Kinnerton to Ruthin (not surprising as this is where I got split up and lost last year) so any help would be appreciated! Basically you get to the roundabout with all the traffic lights, take the second exit and then follow Lache Lane, under the bridge, over the roundabout, then follow the road into Kinnerton (past Gallagher’s car garage) and then do you turn at the Royal Oak?

Rich M
    Participant
    #39626 |

@woody wrote:

Yeah I need a bit of help with the route once it’s online as I can’t figure it out from Kinnerton to Ruthin (not surprising as this is where I got split up and lost last year) so any help would be appreciated! Basically you get to the roundabout with all the traffic lights, take the second exit and then follow Lache Lane, under the bridge, over the roundabout, then follow the road into Kinnerton (past Gallagher’s car garage) and then do you turn at the Royal Oak?

Woody, we’ll be in the Gruppetto, so you shouldn’t get lost

Rich M
    Participant
    #39627 |

@nofear wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks to Graham for his many efforts organizing this as he has had to make several trips to Ruthin in recent weeks including today, not to mention all the bookings for over 70 people and sorting out drivers etc. I’m sure we will all enjoy a great weekend.

Cheers

Dave

I’ll second that

Andy Wood
    Participant
    #39628 |

Eins ticket for zum autobus bitte.

nofear
    Participant
    #39629 |

Glad to see you’ve been practicing your Welsh Woody! 😀

AlanS
    Participant
    #39630 |

@Rich M wrote:

@nofear wrote:

Hi all,

Cheers

Dave

I’ll second that

Bora Da Boys
    Just print off Grahams route sheets its brilliant it will get you there no problem forget these tom tom ,garmans etc . Richard from bottom of kinerton keep the cement works tower in our sights and we won’t get lost

ALAN S

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘Calendar’ is closed to new topics and replies.