Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • JimDuffy
    Participant
    #36808 |

I have had an enquiry for an FRC Skin Suit, Titch, I think i recall you mentioning them a while ago too, is that correct? I would be interested, so that could be 3, is anyone else interested? If i get interest from a minimum of 6, i will be able to place an order,they are about £90-£100, see the following link, page 13

http://www.myteamgiordana.co.uk/brochure/FRC_Sport_Collection2013_web.pdf

Unless i get a mad rush, it is unlikely i will be ordering these until the end of the year ready for next season.

Woody, Dave, Al, Chris, James, Tim 😉 , Nick. ???

Andy Wood
    Participant
    #46900 |

Yeah I’ll put me name down.

Andy Wood
    Participant
    #46901 |

Stannerz’ was looking a bit worn on Sunday Jim, put him down for one! Lol.

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #46902 |

@woody wrote:

Stannerz’ was looking a bit worn on Sunday Jim, put him down for one! Lol.

Lol, will do. Thanks for the order al 🙂

Chris G
    Participant
    #46903 |

+1 Jim, size as per the shorts / jerseys?

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #46904 |

I have spoken to the kit supplier and they have confirmed that as this is a new design, the first minimum order would need to be 15, i therefore need around 10 to place an order, due to the value of stock that could be left sitting there for long periods.

I have commitment from Iain Young, Woody, Chris G & myself at the moment, so need 6 more orders ❗ , is there anyone else? don’t forget, this will be next season when we get these in?

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #46905 |

Ok, i now have 6 down, 4 more please to place an order, i currently have samples to check the quality and sizing (M, L & XL), let me know if you want to take a look and try

The qaulity is fantastic 😀

already committed – Iain Young, Woody, Chris G, Phil Booth, Geoff Mullett & myself

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #46906 |

@JimDuffy wrote:

Ok, i now have 6 down, 4 more please to place an order, i currently have samples to check the quality and sizing (M, L & XL), let me know if you want to take a look and try

The qaulity is fantastic 😀

already committed – Iain Young, Woody, Chris G, Phil Booth, Geoff Mullett & myself

I have 8 committed orders, i need 2 more to place an order as we need to order 15, we must be able to squeeze 2 more our of all our members 🙄

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.