Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • JimDuffy
    Participant
    #36593 |

I will be at the legion on Monday Evening from 8:30 until 9:30 to issue out to those that have pre-ordred

We will have some spares if anyone else is interested, Let me know beforehand so i can check availablity.
    the order consists of

Ladies & Gents Short sleeve Jerseys
    Gents Long Sleeve jerseys
    gents Bib Shorts

I will update the current stcok once i have issued pre-prders.

Dane
    Participant
    #45929 |

Let me know how much a short sleeve jersy and bibs would be in Med if you have any left please Jim.

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #45930 |

They are £66 each Dane, I currently have available stock for medium, you may wish to try large too in the jersey as they are a bit tighter than the standard club kit, shall reserve for you?

Dane
    Participant
    #45931 |

I’d like to try them Jim, if they fit tight Large might be ok. Prob won’t see you till Llanberis, although I should be on the traning ride next week 🙂

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #45932 |

I will reserve you a large jersey and medium bib shorts

Dane
    Participant
    #45933 |

Nice one Jim, 2 Larges may be best if the kit fits tight 🙂 Cheers

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #45934 |

Will bring them to llanberis

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #45935 |

I will be at the track on Thursday from 7 with the new FRC kit for everyone to collect their orders, the new kit has gone down a storm, I have limited kit left, please check the stock list below for details. The long sleeve jerseys are excellent, come and have a look if you haven’t already seen it, I am sure the kit will be sported (some will wear I better than others no doubt 😆 ) by Steve Thomas, Woody, James, Greg, Elliot and yours truly (like I said, it will look better on others 😕 ).
    If I haven’t got what you want, order now so I can get some more on order, it will take about 8 weeks, so If we are quick, we could have it for April/May.
    I do have some ladies Shorts sleeve jersey too in both FRC and standard pro-kit.
    Please note. I would advise you may wish to go a size up on the jerseys, if you think that the pro kit was small……! 🙄
    If anyone else would like some of the standard pro kit, don’t forget we have caps too, let me know before hand and I will bring it along.

STOCK LIST
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/914472/Kit%20in%20stock.xlsx

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.