Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • kris
    Participant
    #45421 |

Nick, really sorry I couldn’t make the track last night. I’m still recovering from a cold and I knew the dry atmosphere and the 300rpm I would need to maintain to keep up would set me right back.

Hope you had a good night though – the photo’s look like it was a success!

AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #45422 |

Fantastic night last night. Thanks to Nick for organising it, and to Paul West to punishing us, keeping us all under control and making a fun(?) night of it. Roll on the next one. 🙂

Dane
    Participant
    #45423 |

Great fun on the track tonight, worth coming out of track retirement for!

Coach Paul was sadistic as ever, judged peoples abilities well to give everyone a really good workout!

I would love to ride that kind of session every week, shame there isn’t much chance for that kind of thing.

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #45424 |

Really enjoyed last night, thanks nick and Paul

NickB
    Participant
    #45425 |

Glad you all enjoyed it – I did too. If you want to ride the 13 Mar session and haven’t let me know please email me.

What photos?

AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #45426 |

Just a couple on the blog…

NickB
    Participant
    #45427 |

Three club sessions this winter were all well attended and we covered our costs – thanks to all who supported and especially Paul for his coaching and maximising everyone’s track time and enjoyment.

I’m hoping to book some more for next winter starting Sept or Oct – so watch this space 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘Track Events/Sessions’ is closed to new topics and replies.