Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Steve Malkin
    Participant
    #47080 |

Hi Nick,

If it’s not too late, I’d like to book a place on the session on 5th Feb.
    Are there still places available?

Cheers
    Steve

NickB
    Participant
    #47081 |

It’s full I’m afraid Steve but drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll let you know if a space comes up nearer the time

NickB
    Participant
    #47083 |

A few last minute drop outs mean there may be some spaces – send me an email if you want to come to Thurs 5 Feb session

EmilyM
    Participant
    #47084 |

Hi Nick – can’t find your email address. Could I book a hire bike for Thurs please? Think I have the biggest one (got a 34″ inside leg) with a ladies seat if poss. Thank you 🙂

Jules
    Participant
    #47085 |

@EmilyM wrote:

Hi Nick – can’t find your email address. Could I book a hire bike for Thurs please? Think I have the biggest one (got a 34″ inside leg) with a ladies seat if poss. Thank you 🙂

Not sure but I think you need to ring the velodrome yourself. It may have changed but you use to

EmilyM
    Participant
    #47082 |

Will call tomorrow Jules. Had one booked the last two times but will do just in case 🙂

johnk
    Participant
    #47086 |

Great night last night thanks everyone. I’ve missed the track. I didn’t even mind being the slowest one there!

NickB
    Participant
    #47087 |

Glad you enjoyed it John, I did too, especially the sprints.
    Huge thanks to Paul for his excellent coaching at all of our session over the winter

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The forum ‘Track Events/Sessions’ is closed to new topics and replies.