Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • AlanS
    Participant
    #35400 |

Sorry Not Out this weekend TBA Ride

Craig
    Participant
    #39783 |

Not doing the Cheshire Cat, could either be because I am tight and won’t pay such ridiculous entry fees or that I have already done it once, you choose. Anyway, if there is interest I’ll organise something interesting at a sensible pace πŸ˜€

Craig
    Participant
    #39784 |

I am thinking of going over to the Old School Tea Rooms at Cheddleton, if anyone is interested, should be about 60 miles all done, few lumps along the way, but no stupid stuff

AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #39785 |

@craig wrote:

I am thinking of going over to the Old School Tea Rooms at Cheddleton, if anyone is interested, should be about 60 miles all done, few lumps along the way, but no stupid stuff

Sounds good. I’ll put it onto the web site calendar shall I?

Craig
    Participant
    #39786 |

By all means do, the more the merrier πŸ˜€

Andy Wood
    Participant
    #39787 |

Sounds like you could well be near 1. Gun Hill and 2. Wincle on this ride. If so please may you come and tow me up said climbs on the Cheshire Cat. Thank you please!

Woody2
    Participant
    #39788 |

Hi Craig,
    Love to go out with you on Sunday .
    Give my new bike a run out!
    Cheers Nigel

Craig
    Participant
    #39789 |

Had a look at the route I want to use and we do cross the Cheshire Cat route a few times, so we may indeed see a rider or two.

les1
    Participant
    #39790 |

Hi Craig,

Want to venture out this weekend with you guys but feel I need a few more weeks of faster 50 milers to keep up haha πŸ˜€

Have fun and will come and say hello in the next month.

Les

Craig
    Participant
    #39791 |

Hi Les
    We never leave anyone behind and will adjust the pace to the group. Look forward to seeing you soon on a Sunday. I may see you sooner than that as I am planning to be out Wednesday, bit of time of work so want to get a few miles in. Looking to do some BIG stuff this summer, got a few interested parties so watch this space.
    All the best
    Craig

AlanS
    Participant
    #39792 |

Nice one Craig sounds like you’ve planned a good one for them thisweek,
    Can someone kindly logg the names of attendance on the TBA’s for me so I can tot up the points
    Thanks Craig have a good, SAFE one thisweek
    ALAN S

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Calendar’ is closed to new topics and replies.