Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • AlanS
    Participant
    #35451 |

Club Run Long Prees (Hilly/Flat) Short Wheelock Hilly/Flat

Craig
    Participant
    #40010 |

Will miss going to Wheelock, but after todays run I am a long run boy at heart, Prees for me, will have a look for a route that reflects my character.

Jules
    Participant
    #40011 |

Just not to many hills πŸ˜€

Good to have you back with the long group. Shame I wasn’t up to it today πŸ˜₯

Craig
    Participant
    #40012 |

No need for Mammoth hills just new lanes.

Carol R
    Participant
    #40013 |

It will be great to have you back with us on the long run!!! πŸ™‚ Maybe a couple of little lumpy bits πŸ˜†

Craig
    Participant
    #40014 |

Got a nice 70 mile route in mind, few little lumps, but no hills, saving the hillfest for next week 😈

Jules
    Participant
    #40015 |

Another great Sunday run. Great route from Craig and got home to watch the last 35KM of the Tour Of Flanders πŸ˜€

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/163654501

Andy Wood
    Participant
    #40016 |

Short run headed over to Wheelock taking in Goostrey and Holmes Chapel (the climb into Holmes Chapel saw Dave “El Presidente” Daynes demonstrate his strong Spring form). We then returned pretty much the same way but headed into Swettenham for some extra miles on a glorious day. Around about 55 miles on the clock when we got back.

Ady’s done a hot blog on the website about it too!

Eleanor
    Participant
    #40017 |

What a fantastic day! Thanks to Craig and to everyone for some great company. It was particularly good to see John Chrystal back out again (thanks for the wheel John, it was like old times!) If you’re interested, I’ve posted a blog on https://www.weavervalleycc.org.uk/blog/
    Ady I love your blog about the shorter run. And another good thing about today: five girls out, with Carol and I on the longer run and Elaine, Charlotte and Nicky on the shorter run.

Carol R
    Participant
    #40018 |

Great blog Eleanor as always!!! It was great today! Really enjoyed the ride and the company! Dont think Ive been on such an eventful club run before πŸ˜€

johnk
    Participant
    #40019 |

A great write up as usual Eleanor.

Chris and i went straight up the A49 on the rolling road into the (surprisingly brisk) wind. We did 5 minute steady turns on the front & just over 20 miles in an hour before going our separate ways, not bad training. See you all next week.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Calendar’ is closed to new topics and replies.