Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • johnk
    Participant
    #40049 |

I’m game if you are!

Carol R
    Participant
    #40050 |

Oh yes I’m game!! Haha!!!

dylan sharrock
    Participant
    #40051 |

Aye well this seems like it’s going to be a good ride, I hope the weathers good! See you all for some (cheeky) banter πŸ˜‰

Craig
    Participant
    #40052 |

Was up in the Peaks today (sadly not on the bike) lots of snow everywhere, most picturesque πŸ˜€

kris
    Participant
    #40053 |

Imdoing the peak 100 that day. 7000 ft of climbing! See you in the peaks!!

Craig
    Participant
    #40054 |

Cracking ride in the peaks, weather was poor, but so what. New member Alex who ended up on the long run by mistake held his own and rode well. Nobody sprinted for Davenham, which gives you and idea how tired we were, all I can say is bring on Loggerheads πŸ™‚

johnk
    Participant
    #40055 |

Had a great day. Immediately after i’d left you all at the cafe i wished i’d stopped. I seemed to be riding into my own personal gale. Ah, the joy. I went a circuitous route home which took about 2 hours. I was completely spent & if it hadn’t been for my last, emergency Eccles Cake i might not have made it. Thanks to everyone again for a club run with everything except sunshine. Plenty of hills, snow, ice and rain though which more than makes up for it i suppose. See you next week!

Carol R
    Participant
    #40056 |

Yes it was lovely and warm in the cafe!! Had an ace day even though the weather was a bit pants!! Alex did really well πŸ˜† Legs feel very tired now but thats the sign of a good day on the bike! Cant wait for Loggerheads next week just hope the weather is kinder to us! πŸ˜‰

johnk
    Participant
    #40057 |

Which way did you go home? I went to Macc and a long meander down many lanes.

Carol R
    Participant
    #40058 |

We turned right out of Blaze farm and down the hill! Took a right at the crossroads up that horrible climb! Then dropped down thru Sutton, Macc, Gawsworth, Siddington etc!!! Similar to you I would imagine!! Are you going to sing up the hills next week?!!

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

The forum ‘Calendar’ is closed to new topics and replies.