Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • AlanS
    Participant
    #35460 |

FROM TODAY 09:30 Start
    For those not taking part on Cheshire Cat
    Long Run Cheddleton (Hilly ) Short Run Tattenhall Ice cream farm (Flat)

les1
    Participant
    #40070 |

I am going to bite the bullet and come down on Sunday to say hi and do the short run out and see how I get on, missed my Wednesday run today πŸ™ but will be down next Wednesday.

See you at the British Legion 9.30am Sunday.

Les πŸ˜€

PS wish me luck doing a swim on Friday night for sports relief to raise as much money as possible, depending on how far I swim (got to do at least 2 miles)

AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #40071 |

@les1 wrote:

I am going to bite the bullet and come down on Sunday to say hi and do the short run out and see how I get on, missed my Wednesday run today πŸ™ but will be down next Wednesday.

Les πŸ˜€

PS wish me luck doing a swim on Friday night for sports relief to raise as much money as possible, depending on how far I swim (got to do at least 2 miles)

Already resplendent in club kit as well? You are far too keen and making the rest of us look bad….

πŸ˜‰

les1
    Participant
    #40072 |

Haha

Wearing the kit makes me go faster πŸ˜€

andybeswick
    Participant
    #40073 |

@adyjapp wrote:

@les1 wrote:

Les πŸ˜€

Already resplendent in club kit as well? You are far too keen and making the rest of us look bad….

πŸ˜‰

what a fantastic word…….resplendent…….in fact, I’m going to use it on our secretary right now! should get me a brew if nothing else

AlanS
    Participant
    #40074 |

@les1 wrote:

Haha

Wearing the kit makes me go faster πŸ˜€

Hello Lesley, you’ll be in good company on Sunday with us, we ride like the wrinkles only younger looking, we’ll look after you don’t worry say hello when you arrive at social club Sunday morning I’m the one standing in the doorway normally.
    ALAN S

AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #40075 |

@alans wrote:

Hello Lesley, you’ll be in good company on Sunday with us, we ride like the wrinkles only younger looking*, we’ll look after you don’t worry say hello when you arrive at social club Sunday morning I’m the one standing in the doorway normally.
    ALAN S

*Younger looking?

Have you been on the: Nivea for Men Skin Care again?

Andy Wood
    Participant
    #40076 |

You wouldn’t think Al was only 22 would you? πŸ˜†

@adyjapp wrote:

@alans wrote:

Hello Lesley, you’ll be in good company on Sunday with us, we ride like the wrinkles only younger looking*, we’ll look after you don’t worry say hello when you arrive at social club Sunday morning I’m the one standing in the doorway normally.
    ALAN S

*Younger looking?

Have you been on the: Nivea for Men Skin Care again?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Calendar’ is closed to new topics and replies.