Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • AlanS
    Participant
    #35399 |

Long Run 2 Mills (Flat) Short Run Dunham Massey (Flat)

Craig
    Participant
    #39775 |

Top ride, big thanks go to Mr Fearon, a great route, regardless of the mud and cobbles. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Andy Wood
    Participant
    #39776 |

Two Mills was fast and furious. Cheers to Julesy for leading it out and back.

Eleanor
    Participant
    #39777 |

Great ride today – I had 56 miles and an average of 16.8mph on my clock. Report on the blog
    https://www.weavervalleycc.org.uk/blog/
    Thanks everyone – great company as always, and thanks to Jules for a great route and for keeping us all together…

Jules
    Participant
    #39778 |

Fantastic blog El, as always πŸ˜€

Great ride and even better company. Legs are wrecked now, I don’t mind leading out the sprinters

For those interested here is my Garmin info.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/159099555

les1
    Participant
    #39779 |

You really are all lunatics πŸ˜€ give me a bit of time and a bit more haha to get fitter and see you soon on a Sunday. What fab weather you had for what sounds like a fabulous run out. Not jealous at all haha, I managed a fast 30 miler (not quite up with you guys yet).

Les

Jules
    Participant
    #39780 |

Les, Those stats are for the long ride.

Get out on a Sunday with the short ride. From what I hear you will have no problems. As always we don’t leave anyone behind.

Bite the bullet and come out. You will not regret it πŸ˜€

les1
    Participant
    #39781 |

Thanks Jules,

I will bite the bullet probably in the next few weeks as I go better in a group than alone. I love my Wednesdays and all the guys but I think I need to do a Sunday as well as. Love the club and admire what you guys do and how good you all are and hopefully I will be πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ (one day) πŸ˜†

Les

johnk
    Participant
    #39782 |

Had a fantastic day yesterday, the exercise is definitely doing my poorly back the world of good and my fitness is very slowly coming back. Thanks to everyone for a great day out.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Calendar’ is closed to new topics and replies.