Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #37200 |

Thanks to all who have volunteered for helping out on the day. Here is a list of duties that will need manning on the day, with names against them. We have 60 odd entries in so far, with a few days to go till closing, so I’m sure we’ll have a good field as we have in past years.

Any questions, just ask. Cheers.

Chief marshal/signage
    Alan Silver
    Cat & Fiddle
    Jules Perrett
    Elaine Mossman
    Kev Campbell
    John Hassall
    Road junction nr Peak View Tea Rooms
    Matt Sayle
    Steve Malkin
    Timekeepers
    Jim Williams
    Tony Millington
    Andy Wood
    HQ – Signing on
    Simon Howells
    Pushing off
    Graham Gregory
    Stephen Lucas
    Patrick Lucas
    HQ – Kitchen
    Gerard Lacey
    Alex Chaffey-Green

AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #47991 |

Please find below a PDF start sheet for Sunday’s event.

For those helping, please arrive at the HQ no later than 08:30 if you are helping out at HQ, so that is:
    Gerard Lacey
    Alex Chaffey-Green
    Simon Howells

For those marshalling on the course, please arrive no later than 09:15, so that you can get a vest and be briefed about your duties for the day.

[attachment=0:3os0pmcs]WVCC Hill Climb 2015 Start Sheet.pdf[/attachment:3os0pmcs]

See you all on Sunday!

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #47992 |

Link doesn’t work ady

AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #47993 |

It seems to work here okay on both Chrome and Edge (IE). Is it showing as a clickable link on your system?

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #47994 |

Maybe it’s a safari thing then [attachment=0:1kedu7lj]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442462841.171327.jpg[/attachment:1kedu7lj]

AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #47995 |

Many thanks to all of you who helped out. There is a load of stuff to do to make this thing a success, and I couldn’t get this off the ground without the dedicated band of helpers. It’s also really encouraging to have newer members of the club pitching in and getting involved.

Time for a rest now (well after the AGM tomorrow anyway), then the Autumn Road Race on the 11th October. I hope to see an equally good number there again!!

Thanks again all. This is what makes WVCC a great and well respected club!

More in September 2016 – hopefully on the 18th!!

🙂

nofear
    Participant
    #47996 |

Thanks for stepping in for Derek who was on holiday and pulling off a great event. Bad luck to Connor who missed out on bronze in the club champs by 4 seconds to Neil Drummond. Well done Neil, a medal is on its way to you at the club Dinner. Congratulations to Penny for taking silver in the club championship. I doubt that a lady has taken a medal in the club hill climb champs before, but I stand to be corrected if anybody can think of another example. Great ride Penny after a hectic day the day before on your Birthday. I was more than happy to take the club Hill Climb title as this was the only club championship that has eluded me after many years of seconds and thirds but never the top spot in the hill climb. I took it mainly because all of the clubs’ mountain goats stayed away, but as they say, you’ve got to be in it to win it! 😉

Ta

Dave

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Time Trial’ is closed to new topics and replies.