Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • johnk
    Participant
    #37143 |

Hi chaps and chapesses,

Well done all on this evening, blowy but not slow it seemed??

Here is a link to a few snaps i took https://www.flickr.com/photos/95587762@N03/sets/72157655565317356

anon.

Jed
    Participant
    #47894 |

Excellent pictures John.
    I’ve been waiting for a post letting members know who the new club ’10’ champion is. It was last night wasn’t it?

nofear
    Participant
    #47895 |

Sorry Jed but I have a job as well as writing cycling reports and right now I’m very busy. I spent this evening doing the result sheet for last Sundays area 100 champs that I organised so hopefully I’ll get time for the club 10 champs report and results tomorrow. In short Lee won, Iain was second and I was third but more will follow.

Jed
    Participant
    #47896 |

Well Dave, that’s me told!!
    I wasn’t asking for a report, I just wanted to know who won and any one who knew this could have posted the name of the winner.
    The nature of your response has surprised me somewhat but thank you for letting me know.

johnk
    Participant
    #47897 |

Hi Jed
    The results were actually posted on Facebook on Wednesday evening. ….

Jules
    Participant
    #47898 |

A photograph of the results sheet was posted on Facebook 😉

nofear
    Participant
    #47899 |

Result as follows:

Lee Suthard – 22:29,
    Iain Young – 23:35,
    Dave Fearon – 24:53,
    Craig Lee – 25:19,
    Stu Ward – 25:57,
    Neil Drummond – 26:11,
    Colin Carthy – 26:14,
    Nick Butterworth – 27:53,
    James Lovelady (Warrington RC) – 28:03,
    Dan Robson – 28:09,
    Steve Marlow – 28:23,
    Anthony Thomas – 28:38,
    Mike Wilkinson – 29:03,
    Emily Martin – 29:53,
    Caroline Fearon – 30:00,
    Geoff Lovelady – 30:39.

Congratulation to Lee for another cracking ride on a windy 2 lapper as the usual course was out of action due to traffic lights. Iain recovered well for the 100 just 3 days earlier so well done Iain. Thanks to everybody else for supporting the event and see you next week when the Guardian Cup resumes, hopefully back on the usual course.

Ta

Dave

Jed
    Participant
    #47900 |

Appreciated!
    Well done to all.
    Dave, I shall cease with my requests for info’ – I know you’re a busy man and I now realize how irritating it must be so please accept my apologies.

nofear
    Participant
    #47901 |

Hi Jed,

No apologies from me as my post was a little sharp as you caught me on a bad day at work. Very busy right now so just posting when I can and sometimes a bit late but keen to try and keep people who are interested, updated. Also I am not posting as much as I’m not racing as much due to my quiet Year, so contributions to the TT section from other are gratefully received.

Cheers

Dave

Jed
    Participant
    #47902 |

Thanks Dave

nofear
    Participant
    #47903 |

I should have inserted a comma after the word “No” Jed. See what I mean about the written word and the problems it can cause! 😉 Funny old language.

Ta

Dave

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Time Trial’ is closed to new topics and replies.