Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #35598 |

We now have available, a soft case (padded) Neil Pryde bike bag, which is available for loan to any club member who wishes to use it. Within the Members Only section of the forum, each time the bag is ‘booked’ I’ll post the dates that the bag is not available for use. This will make it easy for anyone who wishes to use the bag, to determine if it is available for use.

Request for use:

If you wish to use the bag, just contact me, either here, via PM, or by email at ady@weavervalleycc.org.uk and we’ll arrange for it to be collected, brought to a club night, or another convenient method(!)

Claire.O
    #41071 |

Hi Ady,

Can I borrow the bike bag please from 19-29 April 2013? πŸ™‚

Thanks

Claire

AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #41072 |

You certainly can! I’ve diaried a note so that no-one else grabs it for those dates.

Claire.O
    #41073 |

Thanks Ady! πŸ™‚

Claire.O
    #41074 |

I will be borrowing the bike bag 23 – 27th May -thanks Ady! πŸ™‚

Claire.O
    #41075 |

Thank you for lending me the club bike bag, Ady!

We had a brilliant time at the Tour de Conamara, and I shook hands and had a photo with the legend that is Bernard Hinault! The bag kept my new Dave Hinde Race Series bike nice and safe. If only the weather had not been horizontal wind and rain! The Guinness and Craic made up for this ‘tho!

Thanks

Claire πŸ™‚

P.s. Thanks Rich Munro for the offer of a bike bag too, but we didn’t need it in the end!

What do you say to The Badger? Overwhelmed in the presence of greatness! πŸ™‚

A photo posted by Claire O'Brien (@claireobs) on

phil
    Participant
    #41076 |

should get that new bike out on a club run.

Claire.O
    #41077 |

Yeah Phil! I have made some progress, and I hope to be out with the Wrinklies in the next few weeks! Don’t go too fast, will you Jim? πŸ™‚

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #41078 |

Hi Ady

Could I book the bike bag from 1st-8th April please?

AdyJapp
    Keymaster
    #41079 |

Hi Jim,

Yes, Think Jimmy Williams has it at the moment.

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #41080 |

Good man

tthew
    Participant
    #41081 |

Just to keep this thread up to date, I have the bag at the moment. It seems that whoever touched it last, gets to look after it until next needed!!

PM me if you want it to live in your loft for a few months. πŸ˜†

JimDuffy
    Participant
    #41082 |

That has made me laugh out load πŸ™‚ fortunately, as you know Matt, I was quite fortunate in that I only had it a week until some other mug needed it, hmmm, can’t quite think who that mug was now πŸ˜‰

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.