This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Cinelli Mash SSCX L...

Notifications
Clear all

Cinelli Mash SSCX Large

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I'm just getting an idea if anyone would be interested in this. Basically I built up a Cinelli Mash SSCX frame into a bit of a beast over december and January. I purchased the frame from Wiggle which was £629.29. I put a pair of 38mm Carbon clinchers on it with 33mm Challenge Baby Limus rubber to complement the ever improving weather. The hubs are Novatec with a 20 hole front and 24 hole rear (I will have them serviced before sale) Just had 2 new spokes in rear and 1 new spoke in the front all fitted by Dave Hinde. Drivetrain, is simple a Sram S950 Chainset up front on a 36 tooth chain ring a KMC singlespeed chain with a 18Tooth rear cog. To give you some stopping power, its got TRP Eurox cantilever brakes in anodised red. Up top you've got a Thomson Elite seatpost 0 offset (inline). Fizik Arione vs Saddle. Bontrager RXL 90mm Stem with Bontrager Race Lite aero handlebars (42cm) and then Sram 500 singlespeed brake levers. I built it up my self and put quite a lot of time into sourcing components etc so Looking for £1,200 ONO
I've actually never ridden it so don't know how it handles but it looks stunning and even if you don't want to buy it I'll still happily show it off.
[attachment=0:3q4ptc4b]IMG_2622.JPG[/attachment:3q4ptc4b]

Posted : 05/03/2015 12:58 pm
 Paul
(@titch75)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

This is it built up with the Ultegra wheels and Bonty tyres and Sram Force chainset. looks a bit different now and is a bit lighter plus doesnt have the sram force shifters and brake hoods. also cut down the steerer too.

Posted : 05/03/2015 1:07 pm
(@jim_dhr)
Estimable Member

Seems a decent bike Titch...................

Jim

Posted : 18/03/2015 10:42 am
Share: