This is the access page for an archive of forum entries. The forum iteslf is no longer available for new content. New social based chat is available on the club Facebook group.

Web site maintenanc...

Notifications
Clear all

Web site maintenance

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@ady)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Please note that I'm currently carrying out some site maintenance on the main web site, and you may see that some functional areas are not working whilst I make some changes to the site. I'll post an update on both Facebook and the Forum as these changes are made.

(@ady)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Main site is running, and I shouldn't need to take it down whilst I make further updates. Be mindful that some things might not be where they were... !

ReplyQuote
(@jamie)
Trusted Member

I'm really likeing the new front page of the site 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@jimduffy)
Honorable Member

Nice feel to the site ady, well done

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Just as a quick update, I'm currently working through various pages and settings to enable various functional items, add further images for colour. Quite a bit to do yet, but the transition is testing well on all browsers currently.
The site will remain live whilst further changes are made, but you may notice menus disappear and re-appear. Don't be alarmed by this, as I'll just be replacing old code with new, more dynamic components.

ReplyQuote
(@ady)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

As a further update, if you are reading this, then you've found your way to the new home of the forum.

It's now live, but still a work in progress, so a few things to get right yet.

I've transferred all of the user accounts, but you may find that you have to log in and change your password (this may not always be the case, but just follow the instructions as the site guides you).

Any problems whilst this work is ongoing, just drop me an email and I'll add it to my list!!!

Cheers

Ady

ReplyQuote
Share: